Twin Saw Operator
Ashland, ME 04732 US
Trim Saw Operator's Primary Duties: Operate & maintain trimmer, maximize production and watch for quality of lumber.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work safe
- Keep lasers clear and clean
- Operate automated equipment from equipment console
- Recommend maintenance needs/troubleshoot saw problems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attend and participate in regular team meetings
- Keep work area of operation in good condition, clean and hazard free
- Perform other duties as assigned to be deemed in the best interest of the organization
Maine Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, and any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the locations we operate.