Temporary Contact Center Patient Services Representative
Portland, ME 04101 US
- Answering incoming calls
- Providing assistance with scheduling and rescheduling
- Handles PSR desktop management activities
- Documentation of all inquiries
- Build trusting relationships with internal and external customers
- Manages prescription refill requests
- Being a resource to patients and their families regarding any questions they may have
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience working in an administrative and/or customer service oriented environment required.
*You must be legally authorized to work in the United States*
*We are an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.*