Industry: Soft Skills
Job Number: TW87623422
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Energy Drink Resets in Convenience StoresLewiston, MEPart-Time Temporary$20/hrMust have Drivers License and own vehicle Looking for a reliable customer friendly individual from January to June of 2024 to assist with resets of cooler doors in convenience stores. We are looking for dedicated, reliable representatives who can commit to working on the program from start to finish. You would work as part of a team of people in each convenience store and you would be responsible for resetting the Red Bull/energy door, but cooperation with members from the other teams is encouraged. We are predicting heavy workloads from late February to early April, with lighter loads in January, May, and June. On the days that you would be scheduled, your availability must be between 6 AM and 2 PM. Resets will only be performed Monday – Friday. The type of rep we need should meet ALL of the following criteria:
Qualified candidates will receive follow-up communication for a phone, zoom, or possible in-person interview as well as a meet & greet at the Red Bull facility in your area to learn about their shelves, how to reset properly, and represent Red Bull the best you can.
- Has reliable transportation
- Can be available M-F from 6am – 2pm
- Comfortable working in a cold environment (inside the walk-in doors behind coolers)
- Ability to lift anywhere from 10 – 30 lbs
- Comfortable working on your feet for long periods and flexible, including bending down when necessary
- Desire to work hard and be available every day while the resets are happening in your area
- Ability to work with the local Red Bull distribution center to communicate about your schedule
- Comfortable working with others (Coke, Pepsi, and other representatives will be resetting their doors at the same time)
- Professional and committed
We are an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.