Maine Staffing Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62881/logos/mainestaff-hml.png http://www.mainestaff.com http://www.mainestaff.com USD 63000 75000 YEAR true
Lewiston, ME 04240 US
Posted: 05/02/2023 2023-05-02 2023-07-04 Employment Type: Permanent Industry: Professionals Job Number: BC95484752 Pay Rate: $63000-75000 / year
Project Engineer JOB SUMMARY: Sales/Engineering professional responsible for all aspects of product definition, design, costing, and proposal preparation and presentation. The ideal candidate will have experience selling to technically astute customers in the petrochemical, industrial, and utility markets. Knowledge in product development, marketing, sales tracking, and sales closing is necessary. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Reviews requests for quotation and perform application engineering on the RFQ to determine what the customer desires.
- Determines what product best suits the customer's and applications' needs.
- Reviews blueprints, plans, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates and sales proposals.
- Draws up or proposes changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials and services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations.
- Provides technical services to customers relating to the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Calls on customer representatives such as engineers, architects, or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial, and other establishments to promote products or services offered.
- Meets with key customers and assists sales representatives maintain relationships, deliver sales presentations, and negotiate and obtain purchase orders.
- Coordinate liaison between sales and other support functions.
- Supports all initiatives and audits as required, including support and communication of all corporate goals.
- Understand and practice current ISO9000 and ISO14001 standards.
- May be required to travel globally.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Familiar with ERP, and FEA software. Proficient with CAD, Solidworks, and Microsoft Office software.
- Experienced in the design and analysis of complex thermal, mechanical, and structural systems.