Scarborough, ME 04074 US
- Performing office duties as assigned and administrative support
- Being able to service all members via telephone, writing, and in person communication
- Maintaining accurate information/documentation in all systems and databases
- Enters labs, produces and mails lab letters and appointment reminder letters; faxes and/or mails office visit notes to referring providers
- Processes incoming faxes and sends outgoing reports as requested.
- Maintains and updates daily physician schedule for both office and hospital obligations.
- Knowledge and skills in using office equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- High school graduate or GED preferred.
- Previous medical office experience.
*You must be legally authorized to work in the United States*
*We are an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.*