Prepare top quality food in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and with our established policies and procedures.
- Assume the authority, responsibility and accountability of cook.
- Prepare all food in accordance with established policies and procedures and assure all kitchen personnel comply with strict adherence to all sanitary procedures and regulations.
- Review menus prior to preparation to assure proper established recipes are present.
- Assure that food and supplies that support the next meal are readily available.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary, and on a timely basis.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to assure residents rights are protected.
- Coordinate dietary service with other departments, especially the nursing department, to ensure a smooth and efficient delivery system.
- Assist in inventory and storing of incoming food, supplies, etc.
- Assist in daily and scheduled cleaning duties