Community Case Manager
Augusta, ME 04330 US
Pay: $22/hr and $4,000 Sign On Bonus Job Purpose: To assist individuals with intellectual disabilities in finding resources to help support them in day to day life and become successful community members.
Qualifications:Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four (4) year institution of higher learning with a specialization in psychology, behavioral health, social work, special education, counseling, rehabilitation, nursing or closely related field, with 2+ years of Human Service experience and equivalent management experience. Benefits:Full Time employees, after completing the 60-day introductory period of employment, are offered: Health, Vision and Dental Insurances (100% paid by employer), Allstate insurance (100% paid by employee), nine (9) paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) offered after 120 days of service to use in the first anniversary year; and increases with years of service. Mileage reimbursement for employee related services. Eligible for 401k fund after eligibility is met.
Position Summary: The primary role of a community case manager is to assist in identifying and implementing support strategies that reflect the client’s personal vision. The case manager works with the client and other individuals who the client identifies, such as family, friends, and service providers, to develop a person-centered plan (PCP) and then assists with follow through on goals and objectives. The case manager will monitor services and work with the client to assure his/her satisfaction with the process and outcomes of support, services and available resources.
- Ensure all documentation deadlines and record audit deadlines are met and all documentation is legible, clear and concise.
- Participate in group supervision.
- Ensure required supervision hours are met monthly.
- Learn and become proficient in the DHHS database for client files.
- Ensure weekly billable hours are tracked and reported accurately.
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner
- Manage daily tasks by priority.
- Conserve organizational resources.
- Develop confidence, respect, and trust.
- Take action appropriate to the situation.
- Provide direction in achieving goals.
- Strive for effectiveness and excellence.
- Must be familiar with area resources.
- Must be familiar with alternative funding sources.
- Organized work environment.
- Take initiative.
- Accept increased responsibilities.
- Develop positive relationships.
- Seek to resolve conflict.
- Contribute to group success.
- Welcome new ideas and work well with a team to promote independence.
- All other duties assigned. I have read and understand the expectations of this job.
We are an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.